Skip to content
Any truth to this???
sparkyar posted:
I read and article on Facebook about FM and gluten (http://thefibrodoctor.com/gluten-intake-may-trigger-low-thyroid-function-and-lead-to-fibromyalgia/) is there any truth to this??

booch007 responded:
I am gluten free for GI reasons and see no difference in the muscles. IT was a thought I had long ago and called the celiac society looking for what they called "mucle involvement" to see if this is how I got here. They never helped me learn.

The IBS I was told for over 25 years was really Gluten intolerance and major gluten intolerance. SO SAD .
But in one week better and two weeks even the rashes I was getting disappeared. Then I was on a quest of vitamins and fluids to rehydrate my poor body....

It is over 10 years now and I have not reversed the mess....I have not figured out the proper assistance for my body. I just do the best I can. A physiatrist that I saw put it well. There are a few road that led you here....the gluten, working nights and not sleeping, my vascular disease that doesn't move blood well and the dehydration. I agree and I have tried to fix most.

Still here.

Nancy B

missist replied to booch007's response:
I tried the gluten free diet for a while and sadly it did nothing for me-- well not nothing--I think I did feel a little lighter if that makes sense but it did not help pain or depression or brain fog.

However I do have a friend who has fibro and swears by it. So maybe it works for some not others?

Mary

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.