Skip to content
HOLY CRAP...they took away Dr P???
booch007 posted:
OMG I can't believe it, I just saw the icon for Dr P is gone. How can that resource disappear. WHO is running thispage. The data in those comments is priceless for those that follow and even the ones here now that forget what he had taught us!

OMG I am so upset. I just saw someone made the link in the posts under here. I thought it was funny but I checked it out. That is priceless to hold onto...maybe we can keep bumping it forward for the newbies and patients here?

Itis always something....Nancy B . I am so bummed.......

booch007 responded:
I used the reporting this post...used other and said my statement of the need to the board.

Maybe if all do this and they get all the wishes of the PUBLIC they will place it in the resource section so it is not lost.

Could some please report a discord on the removal of Dr P.

Maybe they saw no one was loking in it. Doesn;t mean we don't need him and his words. P R I C E L E S S time here onthe board with him to help us.

Hope you all agree.........Nancy B

dollbug replied to booch007's response:
Hello Nana B....yeh....I could NOT believe that they took down Dr. P's picture and his link to his discussions either. But I guess since he is no longer here, they did not think it needed to be at the top....since probably some people who indeed think he was on this site. Or...perhaps he asked that it be removed. I sure do miss seeing and hearing from him.....like you said he is P*R*I*C*E*L*E*S*S*....

I think though that anyone can still click on the link and still find all of his discussions....which is so very good.

I guess this is what happens when companies decide to *change* for whatever reason.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

annette030 responded:
Dr.P was great, but so was Dr. Kim Jones RN, they change for whatever reason at times. Buy his books, they are priceless. They give useful info and are funny too.

Take care, Annette

dollbug replied to annette030's response:
Hello Annette, so which community did Dr. Kim Jones answer questions for. I do not remember seeing Dr. Jones on this one.

I have checked some of the other sites here and some of the medical people are still there. So I guess either they stayed on their own or they are still a part of WebMD.

I do know Dr. P is really missed here.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.