Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It's still here??
Pauly47250again posted:
I'm one of the "oldies" from the FM board, I do not have Fibro, but my wife does. We are still in touch with a lot of the people on here through Facebook. I was surprised that my password still worked!

I also wanted to say Hi! to Caprice, if she still looks in, and anyone else that remembers me. I hope all is well and that you are having success managing your pain and your fibro. God bless you all!

Pauly

dollbug responded:
Hello Pau and welcome....MiMi in NC....I am one of the *oldies* here as well. I do not remember you. I did want to welcome you though and tell you that Caprice is no longer with us....actually we do not have Dr. P or any of the guests either. WebMD made changes going on maybe a year ago....(I really do not remember how long it has been)....

I am glad you posted though....it is always good to hear from people who use to be a part of the FMily. I do not but a few men who posted regularly on this site.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
462 of 537 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.