Skip to content
It's still here??
Pauly47250again posted:
I'm one of the "oldies" from the FM board, I do not have Fibro, but my wife does. We are still in touch with a lot of the people on here through Facebook. I was surprised that my password still worked!

I also wanted to say Hi! to Caprice, if she still looks in, and anyone else that remembers me. I hope all is well and that you are having success managing your pain and your fibro. God bless you all!

Pauly

dollbug responded:
Hello Pau and welcome....MiMi in NC....I am one of the *oldies* here as well. I do not remember you. I did want to welcome you though and tell you that Caprice is no longer with us....actually we do not have Dr. P or any of the guests either. WebMD made changes going on maybe a year ago....(I really do not remember how long it has been)....

I am glad you posted though....it is always good to hear from people who use to be a part of the FMily. I do not but a few men who posted regularly on this site.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful