Skip to content
freezing in summer
purplediane posted:
while i'm complaining about everything, anyone else ever get freezing cold in the middle of summer. this goes along with my exhaustion. i go to bed to warm up AND to sleep.

dollbug responded:
Hello purplediane....MiMi in NC....I have mention this before but I wanted to comment to you since you probably did not see it. Cuddl duds is a good thing to help with the weather.....I get mine at Sam's and wear them in both winter and summer months. They are really very thin but also comfortable no matter how cold or hot. They come in tops and bottom separately and cost around $12. (the last time I purchased them).

I buy several pair when I need them....you can find them in prints now.

It is ok to complain....I think we all understand and know exactly what you are dealing with.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

BetteK responded:
Diane,

I go from feeling hot and sticky to being cold and shivering. This happens only when it is humid out and our old house gets damp.
I dress for the way I feel at the time. On hot days when I start out in shorts, I still bring along my sweats.

Mimi's right about the cuddl duds. They do help you keep warm. They come in styles like camisoles and others that give more coverage.

Hope this helps,

BetteK

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.