Tuesday ****6/13/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC....up again too darn early. Do not understand why. I do have Harley this week but she was asleep when I woke up. So I have no idea why I thought it was time to wake up. The body does strange things sometimes. Perhaps I am worried about the MRI that I am to have tomorrow on my knee. I hope that it will tell the doctor what is going on with it.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest...I am assuming all of the others are still sleeping. I hope we all have a good day today....with little to no pain. We are going to have some showers off and on in some places today. It did rain last night some as well. (perhaps the weather has something to do with sleeping)

So much going on around the country, with a lot of action right here in NC.....some of which is drawing national attention.

Welcome to the new members who have joined us recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find a good combination of tools that will work for you. So hang in here and learn what others have found that has helped them. My tools consists of vitamins and supplements and doing other things as well. I have indeed learned how to *control my pain*....but the chronic fatigue is a different thing. And what is even stranger is that on some days it is worse than others. It is always there but just different. The wrath of the dragon affects us all in a different way.

Vitamin D....and Vitamin B....yes....these are important to a lot of people. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain....and P5P has helped my back pain. I still do not quite understand the connection with it but I know it works and that is what is important. Be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your levels checked....since it might make a BIG difference for you as well.

School is right around the corner as well as Labor Day. Our summer time is arriving quickly to an end.....I only hope that the winter does not bring as much cold and snow as the summer brought rain. If it does....we are in *deep* trouble.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Morning MiMi and to all that follow. A quick post here as there is not much to post about.

I hope that each of you are having a good day and that you are not dealing with fibro issues or pain. I also hope that the sun is out and shinning where you are and that you are able to be out and about enjoying the day.

It's over cast here, nothing new there, and on the cool and muggy side, nothing new there either. It is supposed to clear up in a bit and get nice, warm and sunny. Yeah like I'm holding out any hope of that any time soon. But they say sunshine until Saturday. Would love <3 that.

Like I said I have little to post about. Have a few things to do around here then lunch with BFF. This would have been the day of the month we'd have done senior's lunch, but not having to do that to do today we decided to have lunch out to celebrate not having to do that. Sounds silly when I read it but ,Yay that!

Okay, will close this here with well wishes for all.. Have a great day everyone.
Gentle hugs, Linda R

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Happy Tuesday to all.
I have not been able to get online in awhile. My sister had to have have emergency surgery. She got a really bad infection where her breast was. Plus some of her skin was dlying from the infvection. She had to have surgery tor the doctor to clean both breast area and remove the dead skin, She is in a lot of pain now. She is home. I feel so bad for her. She is looking so pale. I know she will feel better with time. The doctor said he thinks he got all the infection out. He had her stay in the hospital over night so she could have IV antibodics.

It looks like we may have to put our mom into an assistant living. SHe is showing signs of alhiemers's disease. I do not think I spelled it correctly. So I have a lot to worry about right now. I can tell God is with me helping me make the right decisions.

I had a bad fibro day today. I feel totally exhausted. I get tired just walking to the bathroom. I hate feeling this way. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I hope everyone will have a peaceful night.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.