Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Newbie to the board
AJWMedia posted:
I've been a lurker for about 2 years, but finally getting close to 100% it's fibro, some doctors say yes, some say chronic pain, along with Neuropathy, carpel Tunnel and OA! But the good new is internally, they say I'm like a 25year old, no disease, best blood pressure, etc, you ever saw!! boo! NOOOO they don't believe me because I'm so well internally! But outside I'm falling apart! pain 24/7.. Morning are so bad waking up I have to do 20mins every morning just to get out of bed to go to work. I have been out of work for a long time and now I have to smile and be happy all the time! It's madding!

I have 2 more points, elbows, they hurt so bad… my left arm hurts the worse, but both I can barely raise my arms in the morning. I'm stressed right now so more pain all week long…

Thanks for listening…

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
179 of 196 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.