Sunday - 8/18/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC and it is so very wet....I am sick of rain and my body is sick of it as well. I am still having knee issues and I do not think the weather is helping it at all.

I do hope everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us as well.

School is right around the corner. Some of the private schools have already started back for the new year. I think most of the preschools will start after Labor Day. I do not think my GS is looking forward to another school year. There was so much going on this past year that it was really hard on him. I am hoping that this year will be better for him. They have another court date in Sept. so I guess we will see.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group. I am sure that each of you will find some good info here and lots of good support as well. Check out the *tips* and *resources* and be sure and read the *member toolbox*.

Vitamin D....again I have to include this tip....one of my favorite ones. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well. Be sure and ASK your doctor about checking this.

I hope those you are facing any kind of issues are doing better today. I know there are things going on which we can only hope and pray gets better.....please know that thoughts and prayers are with each of you at this time. Hang in there. As we all know dealing with stress is not a good thing for us FMers....neither the mind nor the body.

That's all.

I do hope there is sunshine today in your corner of the world.

Remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

booch007 responded:
Morning Mimi,

Another day in our sand box! Rain for you and sun and hotter for me. By evening the humidity returned here and the air is back on and I am closed in..... The price you pay for comfort. I hate sticky.....too many folds that stick ! LOL.

Didn't get too much done yesterday, but today I have to have a better push to myself. I set a project in place by saying I will have Labor day as a Bar B Q (we haven't had anyone this year) so that opens a can of worms to get the yard in shape for company.....and keeping the pool just right. I tossed and played with that thought before I said it last night. I was hurting when I said it too. .

But what is the point of having* all this and not sharing it....

It is just all on me with him at the deli all the time. So I begin today and the party is in 2 weeks. That is a good pace I think.

Got the humming bird feeders cleaned and out as I saw 2 stop by and they weren't in good shape. It amazes me how ants find there way into them no matter where or how I hang them.

Hoping to see visitors soon....

The kids are sending me shots from Disney World and it looks like so much fun and magical. The girls were in their gowns yesterday and Olivia did the Boutique make-up and hair thing yesterday...OMG just a little princess...

Then they met TINKERBELL...that must have been breath taking for them. They gasp at so many things and I said I could hear their gasp through the camera! So great that they share these moments with me. I treasure them.

I am going to put my foot down to return to my modified work week as I see I can do it. Even it is every other week...I need to get away and rest more. Well be at home more. The issues at work (in a global way) are many. My department has no issues (but we are different) it is just in need of a tune up.

So, that is MY story and I am sticking with it.......for this Sunday. May today be a low pain day and something so special come to you today and you have your EYES open and see it........(like in my yard that the vines have come across the patio and attached the chairs to the flower bed......magical) but NO. I have trimming and work outside to do. You cannot let nature just take off and control anything in your life! That includes this dang disease. get some control of self here.....
YOU have more power than you realise!**

Nancy B .

TurtleRunnerNC responded:
Good morning. Not raining here at the moment. Toying with going for a walk /run that I missed yesterday but we are going back to school shopping later and I am worried in the end it will be too much.

The Trazodone is helping my sleep and seems to help pain some but I'm so groggy still. Might try half a pill tonight.

Turtle

dollbug replied to TurtleRunnerNC's response:
Hello Turtle....as with all medicines that we try....we have to be the judge on how we feel when we take them and what they do to us in the process....I have muscle relaxers and when I take it....I feel like I can NOT function....so I first cut it in half and still did not feel right the next morning so I then cut the half in half....so when and IF I think I must take something then I do take 1/4 of the pill...I hate feeling not all there. I also know that when I have any medical issues and have to have surgery....I only take the pain pills for a very short time....as the pain pills affect me worse than the muscle relaxers.

So just remember that we are all different and what helps one may or may not do the same for you. Only you can decide if whatever you are taking is helping you or not. So hang in there and know that you will indeed find something soon that will allow you to cope better....and I think this is what we all strive for....as we also must remember that we will probably never be completely painfree....unless, of course, someone does find the *magic pill* for the wrath of the dragon.

Take care and good luck.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Just a quick hi all... I am to run in and dress for yet another long day at the hospital... Ran out of room to really update o me lol... So I will hurried do one here...

I am hanging tight... takig lots of breaks... good long ones... writing lots of feelings down for my cou selor... tALKIG to my daughter a lot... staying on top of me best I can...

I hurt but no time now lol...

gotta go... Love you all... take care... Jan/Dakota

missist replied to dakotaspirit1957's response:
you'll survive this Jan! and look back and see how it all worked for good in the long run.

Mary

dakotaspirit1957 replied to missist's response:
Thanks Mary... I know we shall survive this... It just takes one mili-second at a time right now...

One thing my family is... We are survivors... Thank God I have you all here and my faith...

Love to all... Jan/Dakota