Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hot Tub another good thing for your Fibro Tool Kit
missist posted:
Just had my first chance to use the hot tub Hubby is re-habbing for me. It really warms the muscles up and makes is so much easier. Going upstairs was easier, etc.

He is going to set a timer on it so I can use it before I get going in the morning and before bed too if I like.

I'm going to check around my home and see where I can conserve on electric so the new hot tub cost won't be overwhelming.

It is the BEST therapy I've had to date. Love it!! Got ours for $200 cuz Hubby is handy so he can 'diy' it back to new condition--even better.

Found it on Craigslist.

Anyhow-- this is great. I knew it would be. the long time wait is over. LOL.

TurtleRunnerNC responded:
I have used mine every morning and every night since we got it. It's amazing how much better I feel after being in it.

So happy for you. Ours was more, $2,000 but all the work was done. Still way cheaper than new in the same size!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
360 of 387 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.