Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
reality check
TurtleRunnerNC posted:
So. Knowing we were going back to school shopping yesterday I skipped my run. Didn't want to over do it and flare worse.

Well, spent 5 hours at the mall. Yes 5. Ugh. Hourish drive there and back (live in the sticks) . Felt like hell at that point. But..... I wasn't done. I still had to take my daughter to her pet sitting job ( she is 13 so she can't take herself. She is cat, chicken and duck sitting for a family from church) then drive 20 min to pick her friend up for a sleepover. Stop at the grocery store on the way home and do laundry.

I was in agony all night and still this morning. Even my hands, feet and back hurt. Even my calves are angry. Every time my husband moved in bed and the bed moved shoots of pain would go through my legs. I got into the hot tub first thing this morning and it has dialed it down a few notches but I'm in so much pain. Can't call out from work as i have way too much to do. I'm working from home so I can try to get some rest but not sure how much with the pain level.

I'm so sad that a shopping trio that should have been fun simply destroyed me.

On a good note I feel much better only taking half dose of the Trazodone for sleep. Not so groggy this morning. Also, my Savella Titration pack should be in this afternoon so I can start that today. Wish me luck.

Turtle

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
190 of 207 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.