Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thanks I think I am a wee bit better... lol
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
I didn't get a whole lot of sleep but I stayed down and rested... I am back to coughing more and bringing some up so I think that is progress... Still having a hard time breathing some... But even that has improved some...
I just keep getting rudely interrupted today... Seemed like every time I fell asleep something woke me... There was a rude person I had to deal with who keeps insinuating to my family if I had pneumonia I would have to be in the hospital...

I wasn't a very pleasant person to look at when she said it three times in front of my grandchildren and my granddaughter asked me i front of her... Isn't that what the dr said... I literally threw the hospital papers at her and told her to get out of my face with her phoniness... she read the papers and followed me to my room saying oops dear... I was wrong again...

I told her to explain that to my family who now doubted me and take her detrimental friendship elsewhere... I need support not someone around I have to bring home my health files to...

When she went out I went back out to finish my breakfast... She handed the papers to my son saying she was sorry she was wrong... He told her to explain it to his kids he ever doubted his mom... I was so proud of him... finished my meal got them all out the door... went to bed happy...

Funny how the opinion of others can either make us or break us... I didn't deal with things rashly in front of the kids... I stood my ground and protected me... And I believe my family...

I wanted to hit her but knew that would only hurt me... Anyway hitting gets me no where... I am too weak now to kill a bee... I tried to today... lol...

I know maybe it is a dumb thing to be proud of but for a long time she has done things like this and I simply walked away and steamed for days... I didn't have the steam to waist lol...

Well... My 15 minutes are up... Time to go rest... Got a breathing treatment soon... then I can crash a while...

You all take care and thanks for thinking about me... Thanks for the good advice... Love... Jan/Dakota

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
360 of 387 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.