Skip to content
Cece
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
oh CECE... I am so sorry to see you where you are at in your life today... It is so hard to let go of a dream... When the unhappiness of our illnesses hit us it is like losing a part of ourselves... but we have to believe that deep in our soul we have the strength to find where we are to go next...

Sometimes I wake and feel this way every day... And I have to dig inside me for the will to believe I am still in this broken body... All these crazy illnesses may have taken my dreams... but they have left a better me with plenty of time for me to get to know me... So that I can take my loving spirit and compassionate soul to reach out to someone who just lost their dream...

You lost a dream but you my dear have time now to gather a better understanding of yourself... a deeper love of yourself that can help you and others out of this sadness...

Yes I lost dreams... I sometimes still miss those dreams... But I love the opportunities those losses have meant in my life... The magnificent people I met in cancer wards... ad treatment centers and physical therapy... The lessons they taught me in life... The beauty I found in support groups just like this one...

I drink what life has to offer... And willingly return it in hopes that my one and only dream come true...

I just want to touch someones life in a special way... That's my dream today...

You need to be sad for a while... It is part of you and getting to know you means being able to know and accept the sad part of you...

But just as a dear friend told me back when I first became sad like you... There is a smile around the corner watching for you...

take care... love Jan/Dakota

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful