Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cece
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
oh CECE... I am so sorry to see you where you are at in your life today... It is so hard to let go of a dream... When the unhappiness of our illnesses hit us it is like losing a part of ourselves... but we have to believe that deep in our soul we have the strength to find where we are to go next...

Sometimes I wake and feel this way every day... And I have to dig inside me for the will to believe I am still in this broken body... All these crazy illnesses may have taken my dreams... but they have left a better me with plenty of time for me to get to know me... So that I can take my loving spirit and compassionate soul to reach out to someone who just lost their dream...

You lost a dream but you my dear have time now to gather a better understanding of yourself... a deeper love of yourself that can help you and others out of this sadness...

Yes I lost dreams... I sometimes still miss those dreams... But I love the opportunities those losses have meant in my life... The magnificent people I met in cancer wards... ad treatment centers and physical therapy... The lessons they taught me in life... The beauty I found in support groups just like this one...

I drink what life has to offer... And willingly return it in hopes that my one and only dream come true...

I just want to touch someones life in a special way... That's my dream today...

You need to be sad for a while... It is part of you and getting to know you means being able to know and accept the sad part of you...

But just as a dear friend told me back when I first became sad like you... There is a smile around the corner watching for you...

take care... love Jan/Dakota

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
364 of 391 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.