Skip to content
Hi All... it's broke...
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
well.... my fall really did me up good this time... one bone below my wrist is broken ad the other one is fractured... adding now another Dr to my list... i was sent straight to the er from my Dr appointment today... Dr was guessing a fracture... well she wasn't far from wrong... two major bones on the side of my arm right below the wrist have both been involved... the outside one being fractured and the inside one broke... so i am to call an orthopedic tomorrow... fun fun... at least it wasn't my head which came very close to the leg of my hospital bed...

i am beat and in pain from it being majorly messed with... so i am taking my body and going to bed...

you all have a nice evening... love... jan/dakota

ps... lungs sound clear of pneumonia... thank god... and Dr changed antibiotic

missist responded:
O my, you sure get your share of health problems. Sleep well, and God Bless you! Hope things get a little better for you soon.
Mary

TurtleRunnerNC responded:
Oh my that stinks. Hope you heal up quick!

Turtle

dollbug responded:
OMG****Jan.....so sorry that this happened....It seems like we FMers are always dealing with one health issue or another. I sure hope things will get better for you soon. I hope you can recover quickly.

Prayers and thoughts are with you.

Take care and good luck.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

maggiethedoglover responded:
Dearest Jan,

So sorry this has happened to you. I hope that your pain lessens and your luck changes soon.

Very soft hugs,

maggie

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats - Voltaire

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Dear Jan/Dakota,
I am so sorry to read about your wrist. You have been through so much in such a short time. I am glad your lungs are sounding clear. I will pray for a fast recovery for you. Take care and please keep us informed on how you are doing.

Soft hug,
Debbie Lewios
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

Wolfsong452 responded:
sending warm and healing thoughts,

hope you sleep well, and heal quickly!

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.