Skip to content
I’m interested in buying a home ultrasound therapy machine
sophiawujanuary13 posted:
I'm interested in buying a home ultrasound therapy machine, but I am worried that I will be wasting my money. I don't know anyone that has bought one (they all still go to the doctor for ultrasound treatments) and I am just second guessing myself. Can someone let me know if it's worth it and also where I can buy one that's reliable and effective? Thanks.

iamelsie responded:
I am willing to attest to the fact that home ultrasound devices are in fact effective and they are also amazing! I now consider my life in two phases — the first one being my life without at home treatment and the second with ultrasound therapy available at home. I have arthritis and I was taking medication and attending physical therapy before purchasing my machine. Now I no longer take medication and simply use my machine whenever I feel bad. It has really simplified my life while saving me money. It is most definitely worth it. I purchased mine from EZUltrasound and haven't found other sites have quite the selection they do.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.