Skip to content
jan/Dakota..
missist posted:
In case you don't see my last reply to you. the link to the poem is not good anymore the item is no longer there it says.

so if you have a copy-- I'd love to read it.
Mary

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
May I Be Your Angel Now???[br>[br>It feels like yesterday...[br>But was so many years ago...[br>The Dr looked at me so seriously...[br>Fibromyalgia he diagnosed me with...[br>[br>Deep inside... Heart and soul... I ran...[br>Unable to deal with another illness...[br>For 30 years it's been diagnosis after diagnosis...[br>With no hope of cures or real help...[br>[br>My spirit became darkened by despair... [br>My heart broken and beaten...[br>My soul walking a lonely path alone...[br>Not wanting to live such a life anymore...[br>[br>I found myself drifting... Loosing myself...[br>Watching as my life changed from living to dying...[br>I watched as what few dreams I had... were gone...[br>My life wasting away in anger... depression... and confusion...[br>[br>I came to this community and read...[br>I read of trials I was living through...[br>I seen others accepting one another and themselves...[br>I watched as people lived with this "dragon"...[br>[br>Yet I still didn't want to live this way...[br>So one day I sat down at my keyboard...[br>I remember the fear... The heart felt cries...[br>"Help me"... I cried... "I just want to die"...[br>[br>I cried... " I just can't go on"...[br>And you turned my life around...[br>I found understanding... compassion...[br>I found my Angels filled with love...[br>[br>When I reached out in despair...[br>An Angel reached back with hope...[br>When I fell a broken spirit...[br>An Angel pieced me back together...[br>[br>I walked no longer alone...[br>My spirit soared back into life...[br>My soul filled with strength so needed...[br>My Angels saved my life...[br>[br>Oh my Dearest of all Angels...[br>How do I repay you...[br>Words alone can't thank you...[br>How do I pay you for my life you saved...[br>[br>May I Be Your Angel Now???[br>[br>May I give back to you...[br>The sunshine in my heart...[br>The strength in my soul...[br>The peace in my spirit...[br>[br>May I Be Your Angel Now??? [br>[br>May I return the gift you gave to me...[br>May I give to you my life...[br>[br>May I Be Your Angel Now???[br>[br>written by jan/dakota

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
there it is... it became all one paragraph again... where the [br> are is a new line or paragraph if 2.. don't know why they have to mess it up but hope you can still understand it...... thanks

missist replied to dakotaspirit1957's response:
Hi Jan..
I love it.

Still praying for you & the family.
mary

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful