Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
jan/Dakota..
missist posted:
In case you don't see my last reply to you. the link to the poem is not good anymore the item is no longer there it says.

so if you have a copy-- I'd love to read it.
Mary

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
May I Be Your Angel Now???[br>[br>It feels like yesterday...[br>But was so many years ago...[br>The Dr looked at me so seriously...[br>Fibromyalgia he diagnosed me with...[br>[br>Deep inside... Heart and soul... I ran...[br>Unable to deal with another illness...[br>For 30 years it's been diagnosis after diagnosis...[br>With no hope of cures or real help...[br>[br>My spirit became darkened by despair... [br>My heart broken and beaten...[br>My soul walking a lonely path alone...[br>Not wanting to live such a life anymore...[br>[br>I found myself drifting... Loosing myself...[br>Watching as my life changed from living to dying...[br>I watched as what few dreams I had... were gone...[br>My life wasting away in anger... depression... and confusion...[br>[br>I came to this community and read...[br>I read of trials I was living through...[br>I seen others accepting one another and themselves...[br>I watched as people lived with this "dragon"...[br>[br>Yet I still didn't want to live this way...[br>So one day I sat down at my keyboard...[br>I remember the fear... The heart felt cries...[br>"Help me"... I cried... "I just want to die"...[br>[br>I cried... " I just can't go on"...[br>And you turned my life around...[br>I found understanding... compassion...[br>I found my Angels filled with love...[br>[br>When I reached out in despair...[br>An Angel reached back with hope...[br>When I fell a broken spirit...[br>An Angel pieced me back together...[br>[br>I walked no longer alone...[br>My spirit soared back into life...[br>My soul filled with strength so needed...[br>My Angels saved my life...[br>[br>Oh my Dearest of all Angels...[br>How do I repay you...[br>Words alone can't thank you...[br>How do I pay you for my life you saved...[br>[br>May I Be Your Angel Now???[br>[br>May I give back to you...[br>The sunshine in my heart...[br>The strength in my soul...[br>The peace in my spirit...[br>[br>May I Be Your Angel Now??? [br>[br>May I return the gift you gave to me...[br>May I give to you my life...[br>[br>May I Be Your Angel Now???[br>[br>written by jan/dakota

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
there it is... it became all one paragraph again... where the [br> are is a new line or paragraph if 2.. don't know why they have to mess it up but hope you can still understand it...... thanks

missist replied to dakotaspirit1957's response:
Hi Jan..
I love it.

Still praying for you & the family.
mary

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.