Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
To Linda R
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
had a chance to see a loved one before he died of cancer just as you will... i remember something i wrote to him about the visit... i thought maybe sharing it with you might help you prepare for your visit... i only hope so...

"I visited with you my dearest Uncle today... Knowing it will be our last time to share... I told you of how your precious love touched my life and helped complete my life... How with your help we could watch together as my dreams unfolded... How I became a better person because of you...

We shared our precious memories and laughed together... Cried together... And shared a love I can carry with me till we meet again...
We shared memories I had almost forgotten... And now will never ever forget...

You touched my hand so lightly... Hugged me oh so tightly... Told me of my strengths and beauties... I told you of yours... We carried on with love and admiration for hours... Sharing our intimate knowledge of one another...

Knowing you will always be one of my favorite angels... Forever by my side... We woke one last time to say our tearful good byes... You always and forever holding a dear piece of my heart... And I yours...
Forever being my favorite Uncle...

Written by Jan/Dakota to My Loving Uncle Larry

I hope you can share your good memories and fulfilled dreams your brother in law helped you create... The ways he touched your life in special ways... What his dear love for you and your family has meant to you... Tell him he is a success for being a person to love and be proud of... Share with him as you never shared before...

You both deserve such beauty... And know it is a beauty you will always cherish...

Take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

rudyandirmouse responded:
Jan,, this was the most generous and thoughtful, kind thing anyone has ever done for me. It made me feel so blessed. Your letter to your uncle was the most beautiful letter I have ever read. Your heart is beyond beautiful.Yes I've learned some things reading your wonderful letter to your uncle and will try to tell him the same sort of things. Your love and kindness towards me at this sad and difficult time means so much thank. Thank you so very much.
Linda R

dakotaspirit1957 replied to rudyandirmouse's response:
you are welcome linda... i am glad i could help... you are very special... have a blessed trip..... love... jan/dakota

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
367 of 394 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.