Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying to see if I can place a pisture for you
booch007 posted:

This is Emily Grace our little treasure.

Nancy B

booch007 responded:
And as you can see I am computer illiterate and it didn't work. Enjoy the square with the X in it! LOL.........
Crap......

Mimi how did you do it??

Nan

dollbug replied to booch007's response:
Nana B.....copy and paste it to an email and send it to yourself....then open it and copy it and paste it to a discussion page...it should work.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

booch007 replied to dollbug's response:
Thanks I will try again..I didn't have copy and paste ability but I wasn't in email when I did it. I was using the computer photo area.

The other thing was when I hit the add picture it asks for a URL
Http:/: thing???

Again illiterate. But I will try the copy and paste. I also seem to remeber NOT on AOL...I needed to be on Mozilla? Is that true?

Nana

dollbug replied to booch007's response:
Hello Nana B.....actually no....I am on AOL....always have been and so I would think IF I can do it you should also be able to do it as well.

It should indeed work. Try it and let me know.

We all want to see pictures of Little Miss Emily Grace....I really do like her name....so very sweet.

Take care and good luck.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

mnjeepguy replied to booch007's response:
A URL is a location online. I like what I use, www.photobucket.com If you would like to share photos fairly often, give it a try.

It is a free photo hosting site that is a nice back-up, and also allows you to share pics online on any other site you choose. I regularly upload pics to mine for use on our Jeep club's forum.

You can choose to have you albums open to the public, or private. There are many other free hosts, but I have had good luck with it. One on the site, you just copy the link to the phot or album you choose and paste it here in your text. I can be more clear if you need help.

I hope this helps. For just a rare posting try what Mimi does.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
369 of 396 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.