Skip to content
Saturday *****9/21/2013***** GS is 4 years old today ****
dollbug posted:
Happy Birthday to my little GS today. He is 4 years old. I remember well the day he was born....as when I first laid my eyes on him and spoke he turned his head to the direction of my voice. By the way, I had spoken to this baby months before he was born and I truly think he recognized my voice. He is a sweet little boy, for the most part. I am hoping that this baby will be like him as well.

Hello FMily....here is hoping each of you have a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all with little to no pain.
I slept ok but am still tired this morning....but this seems to be the *normal* for me....not good for the mind or the body.

I will also be busy today as my GS is having a BD party...and there is a chance of rain as well. I just continue to hope that it will not rain until they are done....but that will be late this afternoon. He plays T ball and has a game this morning. I will be fixing drinks and picking up the BD cake for him. I think we are having pizza to eat.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process to find the *right combination of tools* that will work for you so hang in there and find this. A person should allow at least 6-8 weeks of whatever you decide to try before making a decision as to whether or not what you are doing is helping you. It takes this long to get the *full potential* of what it might do.

Vitamin D....be sure and ask your doctor to check this for you. It is a simple blood test BUT you must ASK the doctor to run it....and IF your doctor is like mine....he just might have a problem doing it. (still don't know why mine did not check this last time)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have a great day.....and remember to pace, pace and pace even more...your body will thank you for doing so.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

booch007 responded:
Good morning,

Didn't read your post Mimi back to me on the picture but I will. I so would like to share the joy here with all of you. Yesterday was a GC day for sure and the cat took the other half.

Now I say....HOW do you get anything done when you are home? People leave you alone when they know you have 1 day off or 2 days off. Ha! It was great. With the cat to the animal hospital and she has a bladder stone as I suspected. This is irritating her to be in the litter box so much. SO SURGERY for her and 1800.00 from me! O U C H.

I have to do it. She is in my care and I can imagine the irritation she is feeling. So funny how I project to my animals and think they are taking on my issues....So surgery on Thursday.

Olivia and Madelyn were so much fun...it is still going to get so much better than this....we did lunch, then Nana's cookies...then we dd nailpolish (princess's purple, pink and clear) to the nails and toes.....all sparkles..it was so cute to see them learn to put their fingers out to dry! I blew on them like a dryer...then we painted in books with magic pens.....

Then Madelyn to a nap and Olivia and I read books. What books? FANCY NANCY books that I brought over! They didn't know my name...only Nana. So that was cute.

Just a joy. In the evening over to Emily to see her and have dinner that we brought. She is doing amazing. Milk is in and the lactations nurse was there and examined all of them...baby gained an ounce already! She sees the Pediatrician this AM but the bili level is great.....her placement by the window is working great. I wish my first was as smooth as this.

My only fear is that my saying in life "If they come in like a lion they turn to a lamb" Like a lamb? You have your hands full later......hope this one proves me wrong.

Pain level up last night from carrying the cat and being with the GC...so heating pad to the neck and slept in the recliner from 2am on. Was going to stop by to say...crap. But decided to stay neutral and try to return to sleep. Doing better this a.m. meds are just kicking in now.

Not alot on my plate today. I have finishing touches for the normal tasks, The pool is lowered tomorrow and really is done. I don't take the ladder out until the water is lowered (in case a stranger gets in there....they can get out. (never has happened....but I am always alert to this.) Funny how it would be my fault and not that they are trespassing....the laws are so funny in our country at times.

Ok, a day awaits. Get some sun guys...work on that Mimi D*..

My mantra is hydrate....Mimi is D*.........have a better day today is my wish, NancyB

An_248303 responded:
HI ALL... oops just wanted to say that loudly not yell ...lol... is going to be a long rest of the day here... so much to do... i feel as if i haven't started going thru things but i have... just so slow with one arm... i hate going thru things... it is like... what part of life can be left behind and forgotten... i need to think of the blessings i can keep...

my last week with my sons and two youngest grandchildren... i feel the heartbreak of leaving them already... my granddaughter is constantly running to me out of the blue crying she will miss me... my grandson is being very brave and is "ok" with everything... he is showing a mean side to his mom o her visits tho... but she is showing preference for my gd over him... but then we decided she is asking for it for telling him that my gd is special to her... and she got mad at him and told him she can't wait for him to leave... what she does to her children makes me think some people do't deserve children... i try not to think badly about anyone but what am i suppose to feel... i practically raised these 2 for almost 5 years... i am protective of them... i am protective of all those i love... especially defenseless children...

my son was told he wasn't to finish out his time at work... which took away his paid vacation he deserved... he still had a week coming... and his bonus... i am tempted to scrape myself dry on money to make sure he makes it to va... but my oldest son has a fried that might help... i wish i had a pot of gold... the car has broke down 3 times i a week... took my $250 to fix it so far... now needs another $300... better to have it happen now then on the road... here he has a mechanic... and... yeh we still have the money there it would have been costly... i just pray that this is it...

oh well... so goes my soap opera... everyone is healthy... yeh as far as we can be... hospital bills are paid... my son just got medicade to pay his 8 days in icu ad 3 weeks i the hospital... now he can hopefully see a dr before he leaves and hopefully get something done for his hand... they think the restraints did nerve damage...

life goes on... love and peace will shine soon... we will all be in a better place... my son will have a better job... the grandchildren will be out of the grasp of people that hurt them... and i will have a home my grandchildren can visit and go home lol,...

my only worry i leave behind is my dearest best friend lori... who isn't taking all this very well... but like i told her she can fly to see me anytime... flights are around $200 round trip... i checked lol...

talk to you all soon... take care... love... jan/dakota

mnjeepguy responded:
Good afternoon everyone, It was a very nice day here. I woke early and tossed and tuned for a while, but felt good. I was hit hard yesterday and was hoping today would be better. I improved, well enough to get a lot done.

We took our walk in the morning while is was cool, about 55. By the mid day it was in the upper 60s. I was able to mow the grass, rotate tires on the car, and hook up the trailer for my sister's move tomorrow. I will pay for it later, but will always be there for a person in need. I wanted to mow my other 2 yard I care for, but I was pushing it already and called it a day.

It is supposed to get very cold tonight, around freezing, but then we are to have 4 days of mid 60's with nights in the 40's, very nice for here right now. I will gladly take it.

Happy Birthday to your GS Mimi. They grow up so darn fast. I still feel like a kid sometimes my self and my oldest is a teen now.

Jan, so many things going on but it sounds like everyone is headed down a better path. I am glad you are there for those kids and such a momma bear for them. I am sure they need you to be. They will always remember that in life. I am glad I had a few watching out for me or who knows where I could have ended up.

Nancy, I hope your day ended up restful as you needed. I am also glad that little Emily and family are all doing so well. If I have a mantra I would say it is to have healthy distractions

I hope you all have a great evening. Take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.