Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Spot on xray
missist posted:
so I was at the spine dr today and got an xray. it didn't id any issued with lumbar spine, so he ordered an mri-that's next. Only thing is there is a pretty well defined looking dark spot on one of my pelvic bones--I think its called ilium. He said it was 'air' or a 'shadow.' and that the mri would show everything better.

so I have this photo copy of the xray and I keep staring at it.

I guess I'll be happy when I get the mri--cuz it just looks so suspicious to me.

Anyhow, echo tomorrow am, and neuro in the afternoon.

busy me. hopefully things are fine and all I need is some PT again, maybe migraine RX. But then there's always other possibilities too, so I guess I'll just have to not think about those.

I come from a long line of hypochondriacs though, so I know I will obsess about this spot LOL. its just in my genetic code.

Mary

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
190 of 207 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.