Skip to content
thank you for your kindness...
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
thanks for the messages... your kindness always fills my heart with joy...

i am rough tonight... FM and other pain is on the rampage... i am on the verge of a migraine as well... so i am calling it a night... i had company come when i was just about asleep... now that they are gone it is time to try again... i would have had to wake up in 2 hours for my night meds but now i can take them and hope to rest...

i will try to get back to you soon... hopefully i will feel up to it in the morning... gotta get back into routine... haven't been sleeping well and not hearing my alarm... so my day starts late and meds are late... and had a dr appointment today and no rest... gotta get back to the way things are suppose to be...

my brother's death threw me out of wack... so time to pick me up again... dust off the depression and move on... i keep telling myself he is at peace...

take care... thanks again... love... jan/dakota

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.