Skip to content
Thursday ****9/26/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily...MiMi in NC..I woke up too early this morning again. Eye allergies are back and I think actually worse this time than before. I still have no idea why but it does not help me at all. It seems to always be something going on.

It is going to be a nice fall day and the week-end is looking good.
I continue to hope that fall will be nice and long this year. I wouldn't even mind skipping winter time this year. Just continue fall and then skip to spring time. (I can always hope) Funny thing though as I would have to deal with the allergies...I guess it would not be a good idea afterall.

I do hope each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all...with little to no pain.

Welcome to the new members. I am sure that soon you will find something that will help you cope better.

Vitamin D. Be sure and ask your doctor about getting your level checked.

That's all. I will try to return later once my medicine kicks in.

Enjoy today and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

booch007 responded:
Good morning all and Mimi,

So many are having Fall Allergy issues, post nasal drip running in the lead.....I am up since 4a.m with pain. Took a heating pad and my pain meds to get reset, doing better now. I have Sela going to the animal hospital today for surgery......

Hard to make her NPO* she is so hungry. I am hiding here on the computer, she needs to be in at 8:30 and then I shoot off to work.

The baby is doing so well, we are blessed from many sides I would say. And the things that are wrong are overshodowed by the joy, so they are tucked to the side.......good stuff.

I moved my office at work only to see it wasn't a good fit, and then a miracle happened....an Attending moved to that spot and gave me his*, that was so unexpected....so I can do my work in peace but I can have my music on (that I love) and all will know where to find me. I settled in last night. Just some tweaking today to get the drawers and workspace right for my needs. I need a chair that doesn't challenge the neck. I have been using a stool but long term it is not right, I should have a chanir with a back and arms.

Today I will work on that. It is a joy to have a home, for 6 months I was a squatter and running all over the place to help the office function (putting out fires) now I have a *home and am getting setttled in my role and making this work.

Miss the patients, there is never a job in life that is joyful if there is NO people interaction.....(I am a person as many here are too, who......are people who need people (like the song**)

Well today is cool and great...I love this weather I AM ALIVE in this weather.....hope you can find a great day today during your struggles.....

Hugs as always, Nancy B

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
194 of 211 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.