Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ATTENTION FMILY
angelswife posted:
Hi All,

For those of you that don't know, Linda R. is in an LA hospital and she is very sick. Please send as many good thoughts and prayers her way as you can. Thank you!

dollbug responded:
Hello Sharon......we have missed seeing your posts every day. I hope things are going ok for you.

So sorry to hear that Linda R is in the hospital...thoughts and prayers are with her. I hope you will let her know that we are thinking about her and hoping she will recover soon. Please let us know if you hear again from her.

Take care and post again when you have the time.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

angelswife replied to dollbug's response:
I will. Husband went in for a knee replacement the day before yesterday and I've got my hands a bit full at the moment. I will check in when I know more. Hugs to the Fmily.

Wolfsong452 responded:
SENDING MY PRAYERS!

booch007 responded:
Oh Sharon,

Thanks for sharing this news with us. I know of your issues from FB and send hugs all around. (BTW...great writing that story on the hospital experience. YOU ARE AMAZING)

LindaR...prayers for you. I hope many angels surround oyu and care for you as you heal. Nancy B

mnjeepguy responded:
Thank you for letting us know. Thoughts and prayers sent.

fibroinsd responded:
She is out of the hospital now..hopefully back on line with us all soon..
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

missist replied to fibroinsd's response:
good to hear.

bette_kaffitz replied to fibroinsd's response:
That is such good news. Linda is sorely missed. She is always right on spot with her answers.

As we all know, the hardest part of recovery is when you are home alone and confronted by things that suddenly hurt to do. Hopefully, Linda has someone to stay with her to help out.

Thank you so much Mary for letting us know about Linda's condition.

Bette

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.