Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TGIF*****ROLL CALL *****9/27/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
TGIF *****yes, we are at the end of another month....OMG....Sept is almost done and Oct will soon be here. Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner? The stores are gearing up for this. I had to go yesterday as I am looking for something that I want to find. I ended up going on the internet last night and ordering it....sight unseen. I guess IF I do not like it or it does not work then I can take it back.

Prayers and thoughts go out to Linda R this morning. As you might remember she was going to visit her brother in law and his family....(he is sick)....Sharon posted last night and said Linda R is sick and in the hospital there. Please remember her today and let's all send her our thoughts and prayers that she will soon recover and be ok. Not a good thing being on vacation and having to go to a strange hospital.

It is a cool day in NC this morning....fall like....but then it is the end of Sept. I did wake up much too early this morning. Not a good thing. I feel a nap will soon be waiting for me. I have some things that I need to do today and it is going to be a busy week-end. My DD is having her birthday on Sunday. OMG....she will be 33. I can remember when she was born and it does not seem like she should be turning 33. Time really does fly by. So much has happened this past year for her. I do worry about things and just how much she had been through. They still have another court date for Oct. This 2nd incident has now been going on 9 months.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will indeed find something that will help you cope better. This is a good support group of people here with lots of good information on how to deal with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM. There are no quick fixes and magic pills that I am aware of and it does take a trial and error process to find the *just right combination of tools* that will help you cope better. Learn all you can here about what other FMers have found that has worked for them. It just might also work for you as well.

I am still taking P5P for lower back pain and I am quite amazed that it is still working....as long as I take it about 24 hours apart. Never would have guessed this would have worked for this long now. I guess it is what my body needed to ease the lower back pain. Vitamins and supplements do work, if you can find the right ones that the body needs.

Vitamin D....be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked which is important to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some people and it can also affect other illnesses as well. I sometimes think that this is my *magic pill*....because between this and the P5P....it sure did help me.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have a good Friday and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

TurtleRunnerNC responded:
Good morning all, turtle here.

Had a rough couple of days. Pain, fatigue and nausea. Not sure what the nausea is from. Post nasal drip maybe. This time of year is usually hard on my asthma. The whole warm/ cold / warm / cold.cycle. once it stays cold I get better. Hoping it's not too bad this year. Trying to stay on top of all if my allergy and asthma meds as I have two races on the books.

Hope you are all having a good day.

fibroinsd responded:
hello...Dh AND i are at mom and dad's...dad spent the day in the ER...long story...more low blood pressure..trying to make sure all is ok..

I am exhausted..

ttyl.

Mimi..hope your DD has a good birthday..and all this court stuff is gone soon.

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.