Skip to content
Thursday ****10/3/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily. MiMi in NC where we have had nice weather for a while now. It has been cool in mornings but gets warmer during the day. I think the temps are headed back into the 80s though for a few days.

Yesterday I went to the mailbox and there was a letter to my dad from the VA. It was a letter about the healthcare and what he needs to do. I thought this was interesting, to say the very least, since he died over 4 years ago. This is a prime example though of just how some government agencies work/or NOT.

I know that when I stated to work at the loan servicing company I was shocked at just how much I learned and what I learned that some companies can/can NOT do. Our main function was to make sure the mortgage loans were serviced properly. The things that happened along the way were quite disturbing. So many people touch so much that it is hard to know what happens along the way that allows so much to get tangle up. I did a lot of research as well there. I often wonder what kind of *mess* there would be with our government. I am sure people would be quite shocked and amazed.

So much going on everywhere. We have grown too big to *control* anything. What is sad is no one knows what might happen next in their lives to change it forever.

OK...enough on my soapbox this morning.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest. I know that I slept better last night than I did night before but I woke up I think more tired today than I did yesterday. Don't quite understand any of this. It is what it is though....and we all just have to deal with what we are provided.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better soon with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM. Please check out the info here under *tips* and *resources* and be sure and review the *member toolbox* as well. You will find some good *tools* that just might make a difference in the way you feel. It does take time and effort to find the right combination of tools that will work for each of us.

Vitamin D. So important to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause some people to have additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well. Be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have a great day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
hi... your mewest new mexico member here already missing arizona and the family i left behind... but they will soon be on their way to virginia to start their new lives too... i have talked to my grandchildren there everyday since i left on monday... my granddaughter sounds happy until she says she misses me... my grandson is quiet but will say he misses me and loves me... oh how i will miss seeing them grow like i have... but life goes on...

my grandchildren here are all happy to see me... we got our first time together last night... it wasn't long but then they helped unload the truck and it was so fun watching them... they little ones helped clean my apartment and the older two struggled carrying in things... my apartment filled with flies and they were dancing around shooing them out... i still have hundreds of flies to deal with lol... my dog chases them so she is having lots of fun...

i am waiting for the coffee to get done... my daughter is making it and coming over then we will move the pot over here so i can just turn it on... they make instant in the morning for them... yuck... lol... gotta have the real stuff... lol...

well... i need to get some things done and sitting here isn't doing them... gotta do it when i have strength... been pretty weak again... trrip was hard on me...

take care... love jan/dakota

missist replied to dakotaspirit1957's response:
Hi all, Good Thursday Evening to you.
Mimi-- do you have your heart checked out? just wondering as sometimes I think that has a lot to do with fatigue. Hope you feel a little more awake tomorrow. Its so nice outside!!
tomorrow my little grandkids are coming for the night, and I hope to get some leaves in a pile on the lawn before they come so they can go outside a little bit and jump in leaves for the first time maybe-- my daughter's yard is not landscaped yet--so not a spot really for leaf jumping.

Jan-- I can hear the sadness at leaving some grandkids but getting to spend time with others. I have mine in South Carolina and in Washington state! Sigh.. I so know what you mean! I adore all of them and seldom get to see the ones in WA. Life has so many changes doesn't it?

We all seem to be having to learn to be happy as tumbleweeds in one way or another.

Well, I hope you get some strength back soon, travel is a hard thing when you have chronic illnesses.

I've had a pretty good day. Stretches in the hot tub, finished some cake toppers so they will get shipped tomorrow--so cute! I just love them. Spent most of today drawing for new items for my etsy shop. I have about a dozen new designs on paper now and am also working on some nature drawings to keep on file so I can hodge podge them together for different projects.

I took a nice walk after lunch, I did not walk as far as my last try--so I didn't need to nap when I was done. I felt so good I wanted to take a 2nd nap later in the day--but decided not to push it. I will do it tomorrow in stead and maybe go a little longer.

I do want to be more fit--but I do not want to get knocked backwards in the process. Experience has shown me how easy that is to do.

I do have another thing I need to work on--eating better. I am really not winning that battle so need to straighten myself out.

Hope folks have better days, and that we all can feel as nice as the weather is right now.
mary

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.