Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday, Monday *****10/14/2013 *****Holiday today.
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily...it is Monday again and it is still misty here...I do NOT like this kind of weather. The furbabies don't either. They don't like getting wet when they have to go out. Sometimes they will just refuse to go, if it is raining hard.

Here is hoping everyone had a nice week-end, with little to no pain and I hope today is a good day for us all.

I noticed that *Gravity* is still on top in this area...it is the new movie with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney, both very good actor/actress I have read that it is really a good movie. I know that I will be looking for it when it comes out on video. My daughter said it was really good, but also kind of sad.

So much going on around the country. Some many things uncertain as to what may or may not happen, as if there is NOT enough as it is.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group. I am sure that each of you will soon find something here that perhaps you have not thought of trying to ease your pain.

I know that when I got up this morning my lower back was screaming at me and I took my P5P and it has already eased...still do not know what exactly this does to me but it sure helps.

Vitamin D...for the new members who have joined recently...be sure and speak to your doctor about getting Vitamin D level checked, which is important to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well. This is just a simple blood test but you MUST ASK the doctor to run it, as it is NOT included in the normal blood work that the doctors do.

Have a good Monday and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

mnjeepguy responded:
Good afternoon Mimi and all. It is cold here today with the "S" word in the forecast. We will see our first flakes this week. It was very nice here this fall but things change quickly. I better get my butt in gear and fix my snowblower.

Work was good, went by quick because things needed fixing. Nothing was a major issue and I could work at a reasonable pace. These are the days I enjoy. Plenty to do to not look at the clock, and not so much that it wrecks me.

I am very sore and stiff today, no doubt from the cold coming in and me fighting off something. I have had that feeling, like the start of a cold for a while. It usually never goes any further and I don't think it will materialize.

Things are going okay today. I am half way through ramping up my Gabapentin from 100mg three times a day to 200 three times a day. 100 did not do much but I noticed if I missed a dose. I am hoping it helps, as side effects have been very minimal with this med. I don't like taking anything but need something to help me through.

I hope you all have a good night, take care.

Cory

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.