Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi all... Just a quick note to catch up again...
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
My laptop was down for a while and I finally got it going... I have missed being here... It isn't the same not to start my day with you...

I have been doing fair.... FM has a good grip but I think it likes NM better the AZ... My days are bearable... My nights are rough.... I feel rougher tonight then I have in a while but I think I will live thru it lol... Always seem to lol.... I am going to have a small snack soon as I am done here and crash.... My head is spinning i circles with a headache... My body is screaming for my pain killers lol... So I will make this short...

My son's finally made their move to VA from AZ this past week... It was a hard trip on them with a 5 and 6 yr old but they made it with only a few problems... God kept them safe thru a tire that blew going down the highway... And loosing their back shocks... Which meant they bottomed out all the time... But they made it safe and sound... Thank God... They all seem happy in their new homes...

I guess the kids need physicals before they can start school and can't seem to get in to get them until early next month... So Daddy can't find work yet to fit the living arrangements... So I pray that changes soon...

My oldest son is doing well back at his friends house... He does seem to have a temper again tho so I worry about him... He has lost it with me and likes to hang up the phone on me... But I guess he will have to deal with things... I can only pray for him... And let Go and let God...

My daughter is a joy to live next to... She is a very busy person lol... Those 5 kids and husband sure keep her hopping lol... I try not to add much to her hassle... but sometimes it is hard... I spend most of my time resting... But told her I plan to start some major cleaning soon... Now that I can lift things again with my arm... I feel more useful... I have a lot of catching up to do to get organized around here... Nothing much has been accomplished since I moved here... And there is so much to do...

But don't worry... I will pace myself and work very careful intending NOT to fall... lol... lol... It just feels as if I have been here a lot longer than 19 days...

The grand kids here are doing well... With a few TESTS... They want to know how far Grandma can be pushed... They are rapidly finding out that I don't push too far too easily... A couple of them not liking that much... But hey... Can't let them be boss or the real trouble will show up fast... Right?

Well.. it is beyond bedtime... You all take care and have a good night...

Love... Jan/Dakota

dollbug responded:
Hello Jan....so good to see your post. I am glad that you are getting use to your new place. I hope it works out well for you.

I am sure your boys will do just fine. It does adult children good to know that they can do ok on their own. I think is also helps us moms as well. Sometimes it is tough for us in the beginning to see them struggle with things, but we have to also remember how we also struggled when we were their age. It is also hard when there is absolutely nothing we can do to help them with whatever they are having to deal with. We can only hope and pray that things work out ok.

I am sure your GC are happy that you are now close. Yes, I think they all push our buttons at one time or another. We are sometimes easy and allow them to do this as well.
lol.

Take care and I hope things continue to work out in your favor. I am sure that you will soon get things organized. Remember this too takes time.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
Jan..good to hear from you...I hope everyone gets settled in the new arrangements soon and things begin to calm down..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
462 of 537 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.