SouthernStarrz posted:
Hello to All,
Have had fibro for about 15 years, but just signed up on this Community and I hope to learn more and perhaps be able to help some of the newbies to this terrible disease.

rudyandirmouse responded:
Hello and Welcome. I'm sorry that you have the fibro DX but I'm glad you found us here because we are community of people who have the same thing that you have. An go through the same things you do and have understanding that only those who have fibro can. So welcome. Post often and get to know us. Gentle hugs Linda R

fibroinsd responded:
welcome..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Welcome... I am sorry you have FM but it is always to meet new friends who here rapidly become family.... I don't think I could have gone 15 years without the companionship I have found here.... When I was diagnosed a few years ago I was in dismal shape and came here as fate... I found hope that I need to travel thru my long days and nights....

It is thru newcomers that I am reminded of this... I needed the reminder tonight... Thanks for being here... Keep coming,,, And I hope you find help in your pain as much as you help others....

Welcome again... I can't wait to get to know you better and know your wisdom....

Take care.... Love.... Jan/Dakota

booch007 responded:
Well Southern...look around and check out the tips and resources to the right. The "Members Toolbox" was something I started years ago as a place to go for the newbies to find a tool to fix their problem.

I also recomend the books of Dr Devin Starlanyl. They are easy to read and have tools to fix the site. P R I C E L E S S.

Welcome and please join in and help others (it is a medicine to, to share helping another.).

So staya nd post often to show support of others who fight this everyday...all day. Welcome.

Nancy B