Skip to content
Saturday *****10/26/2013 *****COLD morning in NC.
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC and it is a COLD fall morning. But I guess it is expected since we are at the end of another month almost. November is right around the corner now. We will soon be counting the days down until Thanksgiving, with Christmas right behind it as well. The stores will soon have Christmas music playing (maybe).... And then the New Year will be upon us. My time does fly by.

I do hope everyone had a good night's rest....and I do hope today will be a good day for us all. I don't think I slept much at all. Don't have any idea why either. I am still having neck issues....but it is not as bad as it was. I sure hope things get back to *normal* soon with this.

I kept my GS a while this week and he was not a good boy at all. He was suppose to have a rest time but he refused. He got quiet and I went to check on him and he had gotten up in the baby's bed. OMG. I think someone is going to have their hands full with him. I told him that his mommy would NOT be happy when she returned because he was not a good listener. He did not seem to care though. I guess at 4 he thinks he can do what he wants to do. It has been some time since I kept him. Perhaps this is why he would not listen to me. I hope things get better for him soon.
I can remember the times I went through when my children were small. They tend to do all sorts of things to test parents and grandparents just to see what they can get by with.

Welcome to the new members. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. I hope you will check out the info here under *tips* and *resources* and be sure and review the *member toolbox*....where you will find some good *tools* to try that just might make a difference in the way you feel.

Vitamin D....my favorite and forever tip....which just might be important for those who are in a lot of pain. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.
Speak to your doctor about this. It requires just a simple blood test but you MUST ASK the doctor to run it.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace some more. Your body will thank you.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
Morning all...oh yes, Mimi..I am sure your GS is a good boy..but he is all boy...I found out when my boys were in high school..that when they were about 4-5 years old they had told their grandmother and grandfather that their parents let them jump from the second story onto the couch below...and the grandparents bought it..hook, line and sinker...! She didn't tell me about it until, as I said, they were in high school...!

I spent time on the phone today with california covered...and found out that I missed a certain place on the form to look into getting the cost of health insurance lowered..so, I had to finish the application, then push a "cancel" button and in 14 days reapply and pushing the lower calculations button..so that the insurance should go down to 400 per month...that is more like it ! Crazy website ! I guess I am not the only one to do this..She said that had been a problem..

DH is out volunteering at the thrift shop today..and I am home getting some errands done..and some cleaning done.. My mouth is very sore from being at the dentist on Friday..and I have to go back on Monday..not looking forward to it..but doing it before we run out of insurance..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening everyone. I hope you are all doing well. Today we had a potluck at our Jeep club president's home. He planned it over a month ago, but it is the slow time of the year for member activity. We had a small group, but had a very nice visit to their beautiful new home in the country. It was about 60 miles away, but not a bad drive.

After the gathering I realized I did not bring any of my medication with. I take it 3 times a day so I try to keep a dose in each car. I did not have any in hers. We planned to look at new bathroom fixtures on the way home. I was anxious and not feeling like driving the rest of the way so the DW drove for me. I was grateful and took a nap on the drive back.

My siblings and several friends are at a Halloween party tonight. I wish I was there in some ways, but it is not really our thing. They party a lot harder than I would like. These are all very good people that are just not a good fit for me as the night goes on. I know the right choice was not to go, but I miss the socialization.

I am hoping that this spring I can make our club trip from MN to UT to wheel in Moab. It is the most amazing trip, just costly. Gas ends up being about $800. Then there is food and camping, and the cash for any possible break downs. I have not made it in 5 years. We drive our Jeeps all 1440 miles there and back. I am hopeful, but not planning to go. We will see.

Mimi, I am sure it will take some time for the GS to adjust. After adjusting to the new baby I am sure he will be a great big brother. Mine being three years apart squabble some, but they are great to each other most of the time.

Cece, it sounds like you got a decent deal on insurance despite the setbacks. I know Cobra is expensive.

I hope you all have a great night. Take care everyone.

Cory

I

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.