Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy Saturday ,
Ladybug914 posted:
Decided no matter what today is beautiful. So yes I woke up with pain, took hot shower then my flexeril, norco and neurontin and began my day! Ok, hurt like no other, but still seeing beauty today. The weather change in a nightmare as it gets colder but remaining positive at least for today. Hugs to all of you amazing, strong people.

ajnsmom responded:
Today was a gorgeous day here in Jacksonville, FL! We have waited some time for the heat wave to leave us, and I'm hoping it's gone for good until next summer. I did a lot more walking than normal with errands and such, so I may end up hurting more tomorrow, so I took a flexeril today also and I can take a couple more at bedtime.

Linda S.

booch007 responded:
Good for you. IF we don't OPEN our EYES to the beauty in the world this dragon will take it all away. You have to do this...

Great post to show, push it to the side and see the day for a good day. OUT AND UP* that is a motto to live by.

Sure the flare plants me on the couch, but I fight the rest of this mess. Good for you!! I am aiming to live in Florida in the future...maybe 4 years from now. At least a snow bunny....

Thanks for the uplifting post!

Nancy B

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
360 of 387 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.