Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday ****11/19/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily. MiMi in NC and it is 40* this morning. A nice cool fall morning. So much going on around the country with the weather. So many storms and lots of damage. Homes destroyed and everything in ruins. I look at the news and wonder how in this world did anyone survive this. There are saying that there were winds 200 mph. OMG. I can not even imagine. Prayers and thoughts go out to those who have been affected by this.

It was a short night for me last night. I did NOT get much sleep at all and was up too early again this morning. Don't know or understand why. I think a nap will be up in a while though. 4 hours of sleep is not enough for anyone to function....and especially to anyone with chronic fatigue.

I do hope each of you had a better night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all...with little to no pain.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group recently. I am sure that each of you will soon find the right combination of *tools* which will improve your level of pain.

Vitamin D. Be sure and do some research on Vitamin D and learn just how important this is to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause some people to have additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more. This helps the mind and the body as well.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

mnjeepguy responded:
Good morning Mimi, I do hope you get you get a good night's sleep soon. It really messes up the whole day and makes it hard to function or think properly.

It was only 20 this morning but is supposed to hit 40 today. Saturday has highs in the teens and lows in the single digits. I am not looking forward to the cold, but it is time for it I suppose.

I had my much needed massage today. I was a mess. My right hip, leg, and lower back were very bad. She managed to loosen me up quite a bit. I do deep breathing to let her use a fair amount of pressure. This take some of the joy out of it but I want to get the best benefit possible. She is good at gauging my tolerance for pressure. I walked out feeling so much better. I get to go in again on the 12th.

It should be a good day here today. I will take my walk and enjoy the warmer weather. I don't have a lot on the plate today so it's a good way to spend my last day off.

I hope you are all doing well. Have a great day!

Cory

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
462 of 537 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.