Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TGIF****Roll Call ****11/22/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
TGIF***and a good morning to everyone. I am up again too darn early. I am going to have an appointment this morning to see if I qualify to be in a FM study. I had a telephone interview and passed this first phase of it. They will do some test today to see if I pass the rest of it. I guess we will see. It is not but 6 weeks so I am not sure exactly what it might be. I think we all know that most anything takes time for it to make a difference. I did ask if I had to stop my vitamins and supplements and she said no. I am not willing to stop them. The woman checked and said that would NOT be a problem.

Less than a week now before Thanksgiving. Time is flying by again and soon it will be less than a month until Christmas arrives and is over with. It seems like the time goes by quicker each and every year. It also seems like stores get started earlier as well. They say this is the most important time for most places though, when they can either make it or break it. Funny just how one holiday can be so important for some businesses to survive.

Showers are on the way here but it is supposed to be in the 60's today. Interesting weather we are having right now. It has been predicted that our winter will be drier than normal...so perhaps not a lot of snow will be in our future for the winter. This suits me just fine. I don't think I will mind a bit.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better.

Vitamin D. Speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked, which is important to a lot of people these days.
Do your own research about Vitamin D and just how much it has been researched and found to affect other illnesses as well.

I do hope each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for all of us, with little to no pain.

Have a great week-end and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
hi... i was in town all morning... now i am sore beyond sore and over tired... but i thought i would check in and let you know i am still hanging tight... looks cool today and for a while here... was getting too used to those 70*... lol... now the 50's are a chill lol... but it is still nice...

i am making an early turkey... my daughter got one and so did i from someone... but mine was already melting... don't like refreezing so i will eat 2 next week... mine is small anyway and we could only fit hers in the freezer... i love turkey... won't be a problem... lol...

i don't have any real news otherwize... finally getting somewhere with my cold lol... hope to stop sneezing by christmas lol... other then that i feel better cold wize... lol...

still no call from my pc dr i applied for... lol... to bad i didn't fill out more apps huh...

you all take care... have a great day... love... jan/dakota

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening everyone. The cold is settling in here for a couple days. It is 9 degrees right now with a low of 5 and wind up to 20 mph. Winter has arrived here.

Luckily the plant I work in is fairly warm. The temp fluctuates about 25 degrees depending where you are, but even at 20 below it's above freezing inside. I don't like the cold but I am greatful I work indoors.

I was so tired last night I did not turn on the computer after work. I was stuck there until 7:20. I came home and cleaned up and ate, sat in my chair, and I was falling asleep at 9. Off to bed I went.

The DW took my truck to her work yesterday to pick up the new tub and surround from Duluth. While there she called an Auto glass shop to replace my cracked windshield. I was pleasantly surprised. I was bummed when only a couple months after buying it cracked half way across. It was right in my field of vision, nice to have it fixed.

Mimi, good luck with the trial. I hope they accept you. I hope the new GB comes soon.

Dakota, good to see you here again. It sounds like its a good thing you like turkey.

One more 12 hr shift tomorrow, then life will hopefully be back to normal for a while. Take care everyone,

Cory

bette_kaffitz replied to dakotaspirit1957's response:
Jan,

That second turkey would taste great come the middle of February. Your whole family will be ready for it by then. DH is making plans for butchering his last home grown turkey next week when it warms up a few degrees again. At least I hope it is the last one. The last littermate (is that the right term for turkeys?) was so big we had to cut off the legs and put them into the cavity in order to fit it into the oven. Please, please, God, make this next one be the runt of the litter.

And people think that farm life is so stress free and easy!

Bette

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.