Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Kittymommy*****
dollbug posted:
Hello....I was reading your reply to Moxie and you were wondering about a support group for your friend...on headaches. I wanted to tell you that if you click on *communities* or Health A-Z you will find a group for this. You can tell your friend about this. Now I do not know much about this group but I am sure your friend can get some good info.

I also wanted to say this much....as I have learned from research FM, I have read several times where magnesium is a good supplement to take to help headaches. I had quite a few under I had a hysterectomy and then after I finally recovered from it mine stopped. In a few years though I started having bad headaches again. After I had cervical (neck) surgery for my discs....my headaches went away again.

On occasion I still might get one, but it is nothing like I use to have. I take magnesium malate and I think this has helped me.

I hope you will tell your friend about WebMD and the info that she can get here.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

kittymommy responded:
Thanks, I just noticed your post, and have passed along the information. My friend has been cryptic about what she does or does not know, or what she has explored, so I get the feeling she doesn't want to talk to me about it.

Seems odd, as I am in a better position than most to understand almost exactly where she is coming from. I almost get the feeling she thinks somehow that I am somehow patronizing her when I confirm that I have had the same experiences, as if FM couldn't possibly be so severe as what she goes through!

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.