Skip to content
Hump Day before Turkey Day ***11/27/2013
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily. MiMi in NC where the weather *stinks*....it is cold and wet. Not a good thing at all for the mind and the body of most of us FMers. Don't quite understand why the weather makes such a difference in the way we feel, but it sure does for me. Well, can you believe that it is the day before turkey day? Time is passing by quickly. And Christmas is right around the corner now. All of the hustle and bustle is here. Holiday music and lights and sounds will soon be full force. I truly love and enjoy this time of year-minus the very cold wet weather. I do like to see snow falling and then it can just disappear. Flurries are actually expected today with temps dropping.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all with little to no pain.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group. I have noticed that the board has been extra slow recently. I hope this is a good sign that everyone is out and about doing holiday errands and feeling better.

Vitamin D....be sure and remember to ask your doctor to check this....which is so very important to a lot of people these days.

Have a great day and try to stay warm.

That's all folks for now.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
Afternoon..

Spent the morning getting lights up at mom and dad's. They say it will rain on Friday..and wanted to get this done ahead of time..not sure how much they will even use it..but it is done, along with the tree in the family room ...so there is some festive things around...

not much else new...hope you all have a good day tomorrow.

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening everyone from the snowy MN arrowhead region. We had light snow off and on since this afternoon and it is beautiful. The downside is that although we are excellent winter drivers up here, most people forget to slow down until the third or fourth snowfall. This means it is dangerous to be out driving today. We are staying in.

Work was alright. I pulled a muscle in my back about halfway right away this morning putting my coveralls on at work. It did not give me a great outlook for the day. It was, however, not a bad day and I pushed through. I wanted to throw in the towel but I made it unscathed.

I hope you all have a good weekend with your families. Try not to overdo, take time to relax and visit with those you don't see often. Take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.