Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Side effects..Happy New Year
franr posted:
Good Morning everyone I am late as usual posting my thoughts on side effects of drugs.I was on Klonapin for 20 years and affect so many years it stopped working. I was bounce on so many different drugs with no effects .Until I went to a new MD and they rediagnosed me .Now I on drugs that appear to help. Mitazapine for sleep and Grailse for the fibro<long acting neurotin .One should be careful with the new drugs for fibro,cymbalta,savella and lyrica.They have some very bad side effects especially if one has high BP and heart disease .So it is a trial an error. Unfortunely we continue to try them spend too much money and end with a medicine closet full of unuseable drugs. We are in for a big storm tomorrow and I can feel it coming. I want to wish everyone a Healthy Happy New Year .Peace.....Fran

ajnsmom responded:
Hi Fran,

Happy New Year to you as well! I think I may have figured out the numbness in my hands and feet. I was put on a diuretic for high bp, and a couple weeks later I started having numbness, so it may be potassium deficiency. That makes the most sense, but time will tell.

Linda S. (Jax, FL)

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
460 of 535 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.