Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fluttering feeling in my head
mrzrascon posted:
I have been having this fluttering feeling in my head it is driving me crazy I don't like the feeling cause it makes me feel like something is wrong with my fibromyalgia it's at it's high my hands up to my elbow go numb I can't even hold things in my hands it hurts and then the migraines

missist responded:
Hi..
well.. first-- wear some good wrist guards at night when you sleep & if you need to use hands.Helps really!

2. check your pillow--are you getting good neck support but not too high?

3. Tell your dr and keep track if there are other symptoms--cuz sometimes it isn't fibro.

Happy New Year and I hope it improves for you!
Mary

missist replied to missist's response:
Oh also--find some youtube vidoes with hand and neck exercises--stretches/yoga type things.

mypityparty responded:
I have had this same fluttering feeling every once in a while that you have described. I know exactly what it is. I have this feeling when I haven't taken my medicine on a regular schedule. Or this has happened when the dosages has been reduced or I have been taken off of the medicine. I think if you keep a strict schedule of taking your meds. With the the same dosage this will go away quickly. Best wishes on feeling better to you and everyone else reading this God Bless

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.