Skip to content
Medication Expense
petal2010 posted:
I am 65 and we do not have any savings or 401K because I was diagnosed with FM/Chronic Fatigue had to leave my job and my husband lost his job and his unemployed ran out. Cymbalta and Lyrica are so expensive we barely make it from one month to the next because of the big expense. I tried tapering off Lyrica and started taking the cheaper replacement drug and I thought I was going to die. I had no choice but to go back on Lyrica if I was going to live. Can someone tell me if it is possible to get help paying for these drugs?
John 3:16
dollbug responded:
Hello Petal and welcome. MiMi in NC. Have you tried to contact the company who makes it? I know that there are companies who do this kind of thing. You would need to fill out the paperwork to see if you can qualify for it. You can probably find more info on this on the internet.

Sorry that you are having so many issues to deal with. I know that this is not helping you cope with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM either.

I am assuming you are on Medicare. I would hope that Medicare would help cover part of your expense. I am assuming that you do have the prescription part of it.

Take care.


petal2010 replied to dollbug's response:
Thank you for replying to my post. My Heavenly Father is the only reason I am sitting here today. Without Him I don't know where I would be.

Thank you for the advice.
John 3:16

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
391 of 418 found this helpful