Skip to content
O/T (Off topic for those who do not know what this means)
dollbug posted:
For anyone who has FB. FB made everyone a summary taken from every user's account. Some of them even have music.

I thought I would share the link just so anyone who cares to can take a look at what FB did.

Interesting thing that they provided.

https://facebook.com/lookback/ ?#?FacebookIs10

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

rudyandirmouse responded:
The for sharing. Mine were pictures used for seasonal profile. Nice.

booch007 responded:
Mimi so funny I went to the link to watch your collage and I somehow saw MY STUFF? I didn't even know they did this. I saw other people put it up for people to see, but I never saw mine.

Interesting the things they chose in my crazy page to put up. The post of Emily being born....the Christmas boxes all over the floor on Christmas morning. My Sister and I.

Touching actually.

Sorry I didn't see yours.

Nancy B

dollbug replied to booch007's response:
Hello Nana B. Actually I did not have one. A person has to actually *use* the FB before they can make them. (I have not used mine enough to even have anything)

I did have some pictures out there (some that my children put on my FB) and these were grouped together. It was really interesting though that my older son and daughter both have videos....which were quite nice. My younger son did not have one either.

Take care.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

monamia responded:
These are a fun thing on FB, created for their tenth year. Pretty fun/simple/cool.

And, I hear, soon you'll be able to edit them so you can choose your own photos, etc. They're very popular so what began as a one-off treat may be around longer in better formats.

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
196 of 213 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.