Skip to content
RGIF*****2/21/2014 *****Roll Call Day *****
dollbug posted:
TGIF*****another week of February 2014 gone. Can you believe it? We are getting closer to springtime. I can feel it. The weather here in NC has been like springtime for a few days now. Storms are on the way though. Weird weather bouncing all around the country. Don't quite understand it.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all, with little to no pain. I did sleep better, took another advil. (so I have to wonder, is this how I am going to get some good sleep?) I only wish I could find a pill to help me with my chronic fatigue now. Some sort of energy pill. Do it exist? I haven't found it yet.

So for the new members on Friday we have Roll Call and we invite everyone to check in and update us on how you are getting along....or just say *HI*. So many FMers join and then just disappear.....OR are you just lurking? We would indeed like to hear from you. Have you found anything that has helped you cope better? If so, please *share* it with us. Perhaps it might also help someone else. Afterall, that is why we are here. To share what we have found that has made a difference for us.

This week-end is our time with my GD. She has one basketball game left. It has been a long time now.....or so it seems. Every other week-end does not come soon enough....sometimes. Don't exactly understand this.

Enjoy your Friday. Remember to pace, pace and pace even more. This just might make a difference in the way you feel.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

mnjeepguy responded:
Good morning Mimi, We are buried here and they have not plowed yet. I can get out if I have to. I will go out soon and shovel the kitchen roof and start snow blowing. Lots to do, I will pop in later. Have a great day!

Cory

katmandulou responded:
Happy Friday - TGIF indeed!!!

Today is warmer and raining, here, 37 and going up to 49, and will stay on the warmer side thru Sunday. The snow is soggy and getting packed down, I'm glad I don't have to shovel any of it. LOL The ice has fallen off the downspouts and gutters, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

My BFF and I had a great day, laughing, eating, talking about our troubles. I'm convinced we could solve the problems of the world if someone would let us. She has terrible arthritis pain, and "gets" my FM pain and everything that comes with it.

MiMi, I'd love an energy pill, too! I've been getting some good sleep lately. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's watching the Olympics til late, but though I'm sleeping my energy level is pretty low. I'm trying to be more mindful of my mental state, maybe that's exhausting me!

Cory, please be careful on the roof. I don't want to read about anyone else falling or a roof caving in with a man on it.

I'm meeting with a long-time client today, they have a small job for me. I haven't done any work for them in a few years, and I was glad to get the call. Being a freelance designer is a blessing and a curse - I can accept or reject any work, but I'm at the mercy of other people's budgets.

I wish you all the best day - and the best weekend - you can possibly have!
Lou

lmoree45 responded:
Happy Friday everyone!

I only have 4 hours to work this morning, then I will have my 40 hours in this week. Thank goodness!! I love my job, but I am so tired all the time, even thouugh I sleep good at night, thanks to a zanax before bed.

I hope everyone has a nice and restful weekend. I am going to try. Today I some errands to run after work, so it will be a while before I get home today.

Soft hugs to everyone, Laura

dollbug responded:
Oops ******Boo Boo.....sorry about that....It should have been TGIF*******I guess I was just too tired to catch the error. Well, IF this is the only mistake I will ever make in life....(LOL)...I guess it is OK.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
Ah yes...happy Friday...

What a nice day here...DH and I went out to walk the San Diego Safari Park..(use to be called the Wild Animal Park)..anyway..lots of hills..and we walked bottom to top..I love the gardens as much as the animals. It had to be 95 degrees out there today..so so hot..and did stop and enjoy a nice root beer float...soooo good...could have just sat there drinking floats and watching the ducks..but DH insisted we were there to walk..so walk we did...then he almost fell apart..got too hot and dehydrated I think...and now that we are home..he wants to go work out at the exercise place ...hmmm...should I???

hope you all have a nice day..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
Good late evening everyone. I am still wide awake. I had a full day and need some downtime before bed. I ended up moving snow from 9am until 4. I only stopped for food or gas. I cleared out 7 homes if I include mine. I don't know why or how I kept going, but it was one of those days. I got in a groove and did not stop. I did the usual 2 houses then a desperate neighbor ran out to me. Then another poked me on Facebook during my lunch. He was away and his wife needed help. Then another was away so I made sure they could get in upon return. I had drifts 4 feet high and the banks from the plows were 4-5 feet! I am glad I bought a good machine, but my neighbors know I have it. I will not be good tomorrow, but I did help others and made over $100 at my cheaper than average rates. I feel good about the results. I really need to teach my son the rounds so I can retire.

Don't worry about me falling off or through a roof. I worked for a roofr for years and used to jump off of them for fun. Also, the snow is so deep I would just disappear upon landing.

Take care everyone. See you tomorrow.

Cory

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.