Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Red light therapy
An_256398 posted:
Hello all,

Trying to get feedback on red light therapy for fibromyalgia - has anyone tried it?

booch007 responded:
OK...what is it? Is it a ulrasound machine? An UV light to help break up congestion? Is it a laser?

I have never heard of it. So many things that are out there are just money makers for the MD's to bill for, or have youpay for and they are nonsense. Find out exactly what this RED LIGHT does.

It just may be a RED FLAG...that wastes oyur money.

hugs, Nancy B

dollbug responded:
Hello....MiMi in NC. I had not heard of red light therapy either. But I was able to read some things about it on the internet. So I have to ask have you tried it or are you just looking into what results people have had with it? Is it something that just might help people with FM?

I do know that I had some ultra sound therapy on my feet and my hands...(I have had 7 hand surgeries). And I do know that this helped with the pain.

I hope that others will see this and chime in about it if they know anything or anyone about it or has tried it.

Let us know more, if you can.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.