Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fever anyone?
missist posted:
I've been all kinds of flared up the past several weeks-- I think from physical therapy and traction. I think it somehow touched it off.

I've even had ibs again which I havent had in 20 yrs.

One thing I'm noticing I have no energy and I'm so tired I get up and go back to sleep. But if I get up and try to do ANYTHING I get a slight fever.

Now normally my temp runs really low and I've been getting chills and heat alternating so I got a thermometer & started chcking to see if I have a virus or something.

The past week in particular has been this way.

so temp is a low grade fever but I am always about 98.1 like clockwork so its weird.

Any ideas? Thankfully I have physical coming up- which I'm going to ask for another ana, my last one was raised although a follow up at the time with a rheumy revealed nothing; and I'm wondering if something is going on autoimmune.

feel like crap and that's a fact jack.

Mary

ajnsmom responded:
hey mary. sorry to hear that you're feeling so bad! I don't get fevers with fibro. but I have a lot of inflammation, like now I have to hunt and peck to type due to neuropathy. so this has been a tough week for me as well.

I pray that you will feel much better soon, if you want, we can chat on fb sometime. linda swanson in Jacksonville fl

missist replied to ajnsmom's response:
Hi--I'll send you a friend invite. I'm not in the mood to chat right now.. tired. but maybe later.

missist replied to missist's response:
are you the one with the big dog and a santa hat (I think) and also in a pix potting some flowers in a window box ?

missist replied to missist's response:
well flare or no flare--looks like I also have the flu. temp went up and I have many symptoms now.

ajnsmom replied to missist's response:
Hey, no, my profile pic is my granddaughter sitting in her car seat holding a big ball.

Linda S (Jax, FL)

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
365 of 392 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.