Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Gluten Free Anyone?
derbylou posted:
Has anyone tried a gluten free diet? If so, did you feel any better, less aches and pain?

Anon_10089 responded:
Hello-

Some people with aches and fatigue have gone gluten free and realized that was the main cause if their health problems.

I've never gone completely gluten free but I have gone very low carb, which automatically made me almost gluten free. Even with almost no gluten nor sugar, I unfortunately didn't feel less pain. However, the change did regulate some blood sugar issues I have and that can help with energy.

From what I hear, many people will feel a major difference pretty quickly when they go off gluten IF they in fact do have an intolerance. So it's worth a try if you think your symptoms fit the mold.

dawncostella responded:
I have tried gluten free and it didn't do anything for me. I think it is something each person needs to try for themselves and see if helps them.

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
188 of 205 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.