Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sunday - 3/30/2014*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily. MiMi in NC where it is damp again this morning and more showers expected until lunch. Then it is supposed to clear and hopefully we will have some good weather headed our way. The temps have been below normal for this time of the year...but then I think they have been this way the entire winter season. So many issues that the weather has caused for a lot of people.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest. (I didn't as I woke up around 2:30)....I do hope today will be a good day for us all, with little to no pain. (we can always hope)

The children have spring break next week and my son will have some quality time with his daughter. She gets to stay until Friday. I am sure they will enjoy having some fun together.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group recently. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. It does take time and effort to get to this place where your pain level is down and you have figured out just what the body needs to feel better. Everything is a *process* in dealing with this ugly illness. But we, FMers, must continue to keep on keeping on...as there is no other choice. Time does make a difference.

Vitamin D.....if you have not talked to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked.....be sure and do this the first chance you get. Lots of people these days have low Vitamin D which does cause some people to have additional pain. This requires just a simple blood test BUT you must ASK the doctor to do it, as it is not included in the normal bloodwork that the doctors do. This might just be really *IMPORTANT* for you. Lots of people are finding that low Vitamin D does increase the pain level. I would also encourage you to do your own research about Vitamin D.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more. I hope springtime weather will soon be here to stay, with lots of sunshine and good weather.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

mnjeepguy responded:
Good morning Mimi and all who follow. We had a to-do last night for the DW's employer. It is a fundraiser at a country club with a lot of the local wealthy professionals. It was fairly long and somewhat boring, but we had a good table of people to share it with.

I posted a thread with a link to our remodel. We still have the floor and a lot of trim to do but you can see what we have now, close to complete. I will do trim after I get back from our trip when we have the time and funds to do so. Then I am free of it's wrath. The floor may be done today. I will see if my back can handle it.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Take care everyone.

Cory

fibroinsd responded:
A good nights sleep??? Afraid not....DD decided to go out to the desert with some friends..and left her cat here...and at 2:30 the cat decided she was lonely...so she meowed and scratched at our door...DH got up at 4:30 and let her in our room...big mistake...she started jumping on us...getting into things...we had to pick her up and take her to DD's room and close the door...We did get a little more sleep...but when we got up at 7 am...she was out of DD's room and back at our door...

Then my dad called and he was having problems...so we headed over there...got things fixed and went to breakfast and church..but it was exhausting...and now DH is making dinner to take back over there...We will be happy to get to bed tonight..!

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

rudyandirmouse replied to fibroinsd's response:
Gosh cece it always seems like it's something doesn't it? I cat sat for my DD a few years ago and will never do that again. The cat was very old and very blind ( but you'd never know it ) and it was into everything.

Nice cat but it had to have a shot in the a.m. and p.m. for diabetics, special food at certain times and we always had to go looking for it because if out of site maybe it was in trouble.

So after 10 days of this I was beyond done, sooo happy to return the cat to DD and will NEVER cat sit again.

Sorry you day was so very busy. hope you got a good night's sleep.
Gentle hugs, Linda R

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.