Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday, Monday.....4/14/2014*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily. MiMi in NC and the rain is headed to NC. I guess today will be cloudy as the rain gets here this afternoon. It is suppose to rain off and on tomorrow as well. I guess we need it but I do dread it. Dampness and I just do not get along at all.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope we will all have a good day with little to no pain. I hope you have good weather in your part of the world today.

Good to see Cory made it back safe from his trip. He has shared some pictures with us. Quite interesting trip he had.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group recently. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process to figure out what might make a difference so hang in there and find what works for you

Vitamin D. Again I want to remind those who have not gotten this checked to be sure and speak to your doctor the next time you have to go in to the office. Low Vitamin D can cause some people to have additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well. I know that my doctor told me that I would need to take Vitamin D the rest of my life.

I hope any new members will be sure to check out the info here under *tips* and *resources* and be sure and read the *member toolbox* as well. There is lots of good info right here in this community.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace some more...Your body will thank you.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

katmandulou responded:
Happy Monday!

It's currently 8:49am, 59? and sunny here in southeastern Mass, and they're predicting nearly 80? inland!! I just can't stand it. Wednesday they're saying 48?. I'm glad it's sunny, I should be able to get in a walk of two or three laps around the neighborhood.

The plumbing guys are coming today to cap the broken steam pipe. Talking with DH, we thought that since it's getting warmer (HAHA!!) we won't be needing the heat, and it will be easier to repair it when the kitchen has been torn out. It also leaves us the option of putting an electric heater in the kitchen. They were supposed to be there between 8-8:30. I've kept the dog at home, so that should be special.

We're still in negotiations with the insurance company, and I'm happy to report a small but meaningful refund on our taxes. It's nice that we have to pay someone to show that we overpaid the government so we can get OUR OWN money back.

Nothing els new here. I wish you all the best day you can possibly have!
Lou

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening everyone. It sure feels cold here leaving Utah the other day and coming to the 30's again. It seems it will never end this year, but it has to eventually. We are supposed to get snow Wednesday and maybe more Friday. Silly it is...

I was not myself today. On my way home I forgot to call in my script for Plaquenil and I ran out for a day, I could not fill it until this afternoon. I also forgot to take my Gabapentin this am since I was out of the other. So I quickly realized what both do to help me. After work I had my meds and got back on track. I am sure I will be better tomorrow.

Work was ok for a first day back. I missed a whole bunch of drama that I was not a part of, but I am glad I was not there to see. In a nutshell, some people feel too entitled and that the world revolves around them alone. The fan was on high and the poo was flying before the message got through their thick skull. Hopefully things will be quiet for a while.

Mimi. no roller coasters for me. Too scary! Lol! I don't care for the free falling anymore. I hope the rain does not cause you too much trouble, I know how it affects many of us.

Lou, the weather is just crazy everywhere isn't it? I know how much fun it is to have a house torn apart in the cold. No fun at all.

I wish you all good rest tonight and a great day tomorrow. Take care everyone.

parthina replied to mnjeepguy's response:
Well, welcome home, wherever that may be! I am new to these discussions. I live in Ohio and we had rain all day. I did not get to see the blood moon because of cloud cover. Hopefully will get to see at least one of the next three coming until October.

Tomorrow 1-3 inches of snow I am reading. Yuck! Know I will be in the house all day and I am sure moving pretty slowly.

I take gabapentin too, with so many other drugs. 9-10 in the morning and 5 at night. so tired of it all wish I could just wean myself off of them. Gonna get brave enough to try one day!

Take care and wish you a good day!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
364 of 391 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.