Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday ****April 15, 2014****TAX DAY DEADLINE****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....well, today is the day when all US Citizens should mail their tax form and money, if you owe it, to Uncle Sam. The government needs the money you know....as they have *OVERSPENT* what they get and keep spending. Don't know how in the world this happened....as most people have a budget to go by and have to make ends meet, one way or another. And then there are some of us who can no longer work and have applied for disability and get denied. Some really very wrong with this *picture*.

MiMi in NC where it is wet and raining...it is supposed to rain off and on all day and some possibly tomorrow as well. Not the kind of weather that we FMers look forward to. It is what it is though. This too will soon pass.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all with little to no pain.

My son called me yesterday as he was out of town on some business and his car broke down. I think he was in the middle of *nowhere* too. Not exactly a fun time for him. He had to have the car towed. It is a 2010 Mini and had 120,000 miles on it. It was raining where he was stuck as well.

So much going on around the world. I am quite surprised that the plane that flew in the wild blue yonder and just vanished....has not been found yet. This makes me wonder IF it really crashed in the ocean somewhere or did something else happen to it. With today's modern day technology it is hard for me to believe that no one no where has any idea of the location of it. I read yesterday that black boxes on cars are being discussed in Washington. I did NOT even know there were *black boxes* on vehicles....but I am NOT surprised at anything these days.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group recently. You have found a good support group here and I am sure you will find some good *tools* as well. Be sure and check out the info under *tips* and *resources* and review the *member toolbox* as well. You should remember that we are all different and what helps one may or may not help you....but you will never know until you have tried it.

It normally takes a combination of tools which make a difference so continue to explore and learn about the wrath of the dragon and what others have found that has made a difference for them.

My favorite TIP is Vitamin D. Yep....Vitamin D is important for a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well. So on your next visit....be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more. Your body will thank you for doing this.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Anon_501 responded:
http://blog.heritage.org/2014/04/15/taxes-2013-2014-where-did-your-tax-money-go/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

wanted to share the above link with everyone.

Anon_2912 replied to Anon_501's response:
In Texas our taxes are going to house a kid's facility treatment because he was never taught right from wrong.....The kid is 16 by the way....or maybe 15, but he killed four and injured 3, but he actually got off on "affluenza" or something like that because his defense was he did not the repercussions and was never told "no"..

Guess what it worked, he got probation...

NOT HAPPY WITH THE WORLD TODAY..SO MUCH LACK OF COMMON SENSE.....BY MANY....

mnjeepguy responded:
Good afternoon everyone. It is cool here and we are supposed to get more snow tomorrow. They are talking 3-6". I can feel the weather today quite a bit. It was a nice break being in a warm and dry climate for a week. I could get used to that.

Work was alright today. I was careful as my body was cranky. The drama is still at bay and things are good there for now. I just can't seem to love being there. I wish I did. It would make things easier. I think I have just been in the same place far too long.

With any luck this snow will melt this weekend and spring will finally start here. the grass is just starting to show in places.

I was just hauling in groceries for my fibro neighbor. She fell on the ice a couple weeks ago. I felt bad. I take care of her walks but it was almost impossible to keep the ice off of them. She is 75 and fit for her age. She felt ok after, but a few days later she was in pain. She is having a tough time so I am trying to help her through it. I told her to see her Dr, and she is next week.

I wish common sense was more common. People get to play dumb instead of being responsible far more often now than I remember as a child. There are warning labels on everything that are usually redundant, but they are there so nobody sues, silliness. Such a strange world it is.

I hope you all have a great night. Take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.