Skip to content
Tell me about your "Fibro Fog"
brokenmom2 posted:
Since I have been newly diagnosed, I am trying to sort out my symptoms as to which are from the Fibro, and which are not. If that is actually possible to do!

anyway- I'd like to hear more about this "Fibro Fog" : tell me what it feels like to you.

I have suffered headaches for a long time- eventually diagnosed with cluster headaches, but also describe mine as "sinus" and "migraine". So after a weekend of headaches and fatigue (overdid it planting flowers), I just want to figure out if this is another symptom of the FM or not.

missist responded:
Hi--for me fibro fog effects my memory alot and ability to get myself organized and on track. Also I have a hard time handling alot of noise or confusion-- parties-- too much commotion.
I can get lost driving a familiar road, sort of like a form of A.D.D.

Headaches like you describe can be fibro too--I had them too for a while, haven't in recent years.

Mary

dawncostella responded:
My fibro fog is when I can't think of words and I slur my words sometimes also. I also have headaches and have found they are just part of fibro.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.