Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
So tired
peace32 posted:
This is kind of a new diagnoses for me. The pain I'm managing with the help of medication but I'm so tired all the time. I work full time as a Foster care case worker but it's starting to get hard with the fatigue.

missist responded:
Peace32 Hi I wrote about the same thing last night under a post I called not enough spoons.

It just seems like this is life to me too--- I live half a day the rest of it I rest.

I don't think any of us have ever figured out exactly what works to get rid of fatigue rest helps a little ---to get some energy the next day but it goes again.

Exercise--very gentle and not much of it-- in short bursts throughout the day-seems to me to be the best for strength and that is good--- helps me walk better etc.. but it doesn't give lasting relief from fatigue either---although you get some.

So I"m not being helpful I guess.. but commiserating with you.

I try to comfort myself in this by believing that if there is something God wants me to have strength enough to do---He will answer my prayers and make a way.
mary

peace32 replied to missist's response:
This is the first support group I've done and it is really helping. Thank you so much for just understanding.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.