Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How is it?
booch007 posted:
Good morning,

How is it that a post from 3 years ago and I have seen even longer are being answered now? How do you even find them???

Most of the poster's from that time have left the board so the communication is lost. It does bring the subject up again but.......
Like "Pet peeve" man, I didn't open it but it must be pages and pages by now.

Can someone explain how this is possible? Newbies will think they are helping that one and then there is no response......(since that person is long gone) and maybe their feelings will be hurt that they didn't recieve a response. Like I have seen communication to Dr P. , we all know he is gone. That poster will sit and wait and wait.....

The old posts maybe should be greyed and "read only" then a new discussion started with the same topic. Even a new TOOLBOX, as the treatment today have changed. New tricks have been found.
The old dusty one can stay but....a new one or a new post of any statement can be done.

Am I making sense?

Am I wrong, am I crazy???
Nancy B

katmandulou responded:
Hi Nancy:
I think newcomers are typing their questions into the "Search this Community" box, and those old conversations are coming up. Without Caprice and Dr. P nobody is really in charge.
Lou

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.