Skip to content
Thankful Thursday *** June 5, 2014
katmandulou posted:
Good Morning FMily! Today I ask each of you to post one thing you're thankful for. Me? My FMily!

Cold, low 60s and raining here. It's a big, swirling storm in southeastern New England, I have an appt at 11, and I'm not relishing going out in this.

Strangers are here again, removing the rest of the paneling and wall board. The dog is at the vet's office for the day, so we don't have to listen to her barking. I'm sure learning a lot in this process, and it can't be over soon enough!

I hope you're all having a good day. Mimi, whatever is bearing down on you, I'm praying for it to resolve quickly. Remember to pace yourself, I know I forget sometimes. and the price is high.

Mary, you've inspired me, I'm taking a lazy day tomorrow!

Cory, my doc has been saying arthritis to me too. I hope PT helps you. I went in the fall, and it helped, but I think I'm right back where I started from. The stupid insurance company will only ok so much PT…

Bette, I hope the MRI gets answers for you, and good luck in the tube. The last time I had to go in, I ended up in tears, ! can't handle the close quarters.

Remember to pace yourselves, don't be overdone before you start. I took my Vitamin D pill this morning, no natural D today. Lack of D can cause muscle pain, so ask your doc to test you![br>[br>I wish you all the best day you can possibly have,[br>Lou

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Thursday to Lou, MiMi and to all that will follow. I hope that your today is a good one. I hope that fibro issues or pain doesn't keep you from doing this day your way.

What am grateful for? My sister making it through her surgery and my niece who will be made well and be whole again at the end of July.

I would also be grateful if the heavy rain that's causing so many floods around here would stop. I guess this line of storms is coming up at us rather than across so there's lots and lots of warm Gulf moister in the clouds and it's dropping it right on top of us.

DH went back to work this a.m. and he said they really didn't do well without him. Nice to know your needed. He picked a bad road driving day to go back. Roads all over middle TN are flooding. The rain is just unreal. I had an appointment this a.m. but called off because of a weather headache. Thunder and lightening just wouldn't stop. I will go in for the missed tests on Monday at 1. I hated to add another appointment to my already busy appointment week but they didn't have anything tomorrow so Monday it is.

Besides the weather not a lot to post about. The dentist said no cavity, but rather, it's sinus issues. I paid $50 dollars to find that out. OUCH So anyway, I bought a decongestant after leaving the dentist and sure enough with an hour of taking it the tooth pain stopped. But the dentist reminded me that I will have to have a root canal done sometime this month and a crown replaced. And, again, that's going to cost me.

Lou, I hope that the work, remodeling, starts sooner than later. I can only imagine the stress it is causing you having to deal with it all. <<< HUGS >>>

MiMi, I am saying prayers for you and your whole family. I hope that with prayers and time what ever it is that has you stressed will be gone. <<< HUGS >>>

Mary I am having a pajama day here because of the rain and flooding. It's just been a gully wash here the past few hours. So staying safe and warn in my house in my pj's is my way of taking the day off.

Cory, I understand how you feel as I have had almost the same thing happen to me once long time ago. What I thought was a dear, life long friend came over to visit one afternoon, with two girls we didn't know, and they used the excuse of needing to us our bathroom to leave the room and then stole my jewelry, records and my pain mes and my medicine for migraines. They also tried to call in the one of the pain medicines for a refill but the drug est was an old family friend who knew my voice. No refill.
I felt like you did, that, I should call the police but DH thought it wouldn't do any good in the long run. We got into a really big fight over that. So, we reached a middle ground on it and we just banned my once good friend from our house, our social activities and lives for a few years. He got help, time in jail and never did another thing like that, that I heard of. So I really understand how you feel right now. I was boiling mad. I grew up with this guy. I knew he had drug use issues but never thought he steal from me. I hope that the lady gets help. If she doesn't follow through on the police report.

Okay will close this here as I need to look like I've been a busy housewife while DH is working, so off to clean I go..
Gentle hugs to all.. Linda R

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
376 of 403 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.