Skip to content
Monday, Monday *****6/16/2014 *****Summer almost here *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...can you believe summer arrives this week? Well, after the weather forecast this morning, yes, I can. I am glad that my air conditioner is supposed to get fixed today.....high temps all week 90 +. I was thankful the week-end we had a break. I know that I would not like being in this kind of weather without some cool air. It is already 71* and it is not 8 am yet.

I do hope each of you had a good week-end and I hope today will be a good day for us all, with little to no pain.

I crossed my line yesterday and I sure paid for doing so. Not a good thing for FMers to do and especially if you have another problem to deal with. I have had to take Advil gel every 4-6 hours. If I allow the pain to surface then I am in trouble for a while until it kicks in again. I stayed in from the hot weather since I did not think the heat would help my feelings.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group recently. I am sure that each of you will soon learn a lot about how to deal with the wrath of the dragon. This does take time and effort. So hang in here, ask questions and try different tools.....things do improve over time as you face your journey with it each and every day.

Vitamin D.....so very important for a lot of people these days. Speak to your doctor about getting this checked....low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some people and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Have a great day. Remember to pace, pace and pace even more. (your body will thank you).

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

booch007 responded:
Good morning,

Another beauty out there today! I am defenitely getting SUN on me. I went in the pool for a bit to clean it, and then sat in the sun yesterday, but we had to go out for Fathers day. Today I finish it. My "D" for the week......

Plan to take little Emily for her first walking shoes tomorrow. Want Olivia and Madelyn with her. We'll go out for lunch after and make it special.....

I am hurting a bit today, trying to figure wat i did....but then again, it may have not been me. It just is.

The birds outside are amazing in song. I miss being home so much at times. It is noce to be off. I have an encrypted lap top here to check in at work and shadow this doc I am training. But I think I will trust the a.m. a bit. I'll check at lunch.
Need to see* before billing is sent in.

OK, I hope the sun is out at your house and not too hot. Though we all remeber winters moans......

Enjoy the day. Get distracted..........Nancy B

fibroinsd responded:
Afternoon ...

Had a quiet day...and got a few things done..trying to get some catch up done..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

missist replied to fibroinsd's response:
Hi all, Good Evening. I overdid yesterday too, as I'm sure a lot of us did with Father's Day. I woke up feeling just all wiped out, everything hurts, too tired...etc..

had my grands here about 9 and Hubby was still here so he wanted us all to go for a walk--so I did. He's gone to work for th week now so that's that.

I am wiped out. It is hot as Mimi said. I live in SC she is in NC so we get similar weather. my windows were steamed over today --never a good sign.

Kids like to play outside so we did go out for a bit this morning to the sand box and kiddy pool and my next door neighbor lets us use his play set. Swing, slide, etc.

I think we were out about 30 min. enough for the day. I was so glad when nap time came cuz I needed more than anyone else.

I've been more active the past month or more--so even though I'm feeling bad today I feel hopeful that tomorrow will be not as bad.

Here's hoping we can all reach our 'most OK' plateau and not have to fall from it too often.
Mary

booch007 replied to missist's response:
Mary,

I like that term " MOST OK PLATFORM". That decribes it well.
I use a wellness window, as I see the window closing now and again and can prepare to rest.....

Whatever we name it, It is great when all the good you have done to inch forward, has paid off and you have "essence of a life" (sounds like a soap opera!)lol.

This is some mess we are in right? So glad for the support board to be available for all to find eachother and share the dysfunction we present. It is so wacky and hard to understand.

Glad to hear you have an OK PLatform. Hope you get there soon. Nancy B

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.