Skip to content
fatigue
purplediane posted:
i'm glad to see this topic floating around. i have such sheer exhaustion it's almost indescribable. waking up after a solid 10 hours only to feel like i never slept. my head is too heavy to hold up and my limbs barely function. my brain? not even turned on. often i go right back to bed for another 6-10 hours of sleep. i manage to stay awake for a few hours, then it's time for bed and i'm tired and ready. sometimes it's one day, sometimes almost a week. i'm just coming off 5 days of cat like sleeping. today is my first not sleeping all day day. i have not connected the fatigue with pain in any way. some really painful days i stay awake just fine. other's not. like much of fms and cfs there is no schedule.
welcome to the jungle - guns and roses

missist responded:
I'm usually ok the first part of the day now--well after the morning un-gelling with coffee. I can be up and managing my grandkids from about 9 to about 2. then I am soooo thankful they nap. Evenings I'm sitting here surfing the net and feeling like a useless rock. Such is life I guess. Mary

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.